Curiosity doesn’t kill the fox. It empowers it!
There are two ways:
Restore Seed Phrase onto a new MetaMask install
- Accepting the terms and conditions during set up, click "Import with Seed Phrase."
- Enter your seed phrase.
On an existing MetaMask install, restore from the “lock” screen
- Select "Log out" in the top right menu.
- Click "Import using account seed phrase" [Click the same again when this screen is opened in a full window]
- Enter your 12-word seed phrase and a new password.
- Click OK.
- You will only have one account restored at first, click "Create account" (top right account menu) for any missing accounts.
To restore and view tokens, please see this guide:
After you have restored the accounts, you may export and save the private key by following this guide: https://consensys.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013653031-Exporting-a-MetaMask-Account-New-UI-