Curiosity doesn’t kill the fox. It empowers it!
To help us deliver better support, we might ask you to provide your MetaMask state logs to further analyze issues you face.
Most commonly, we will ask for your UI (User Interface) state logs. These logs tell us:
- You account addresses
- Your sent transaction history
- Your internal UI State
It’s important to note that, they don’t reveal:
- Your private keys
- Your seed phrase
To retrieve these logs:
- Click on the account icon on the top right corner to open dropdown menu, and select “Settings”
- On the “Setting” page, select Advanced
- Click the "Download State Logs" button
- The file will be downloaded to your computer
Subsequently, you could retrieve the state logs on your device.
If you are using Windows OS, usually you could see the state logs in your “Downloads” folder.
To send us the UI state logs, upload the file (JSON) on a support ticket to email@example.com