Curiosity doesn’t kill the fox. It empowers it!
What you’ll need:
- the Ethereum wallet address of the recipient
- ETH in your account to sufficiently cover the gas fee
- Click on the Menu ( ☰ ) icon on top-left corner
- Click on the token you would like to send
- Click “Send” on the main page
- In the “To” field, enter/paste the Ethereum wallet address of the recipient. In the “Amount” field, enter the amount of the token you want to send.
Optional: You can adjust the gas price and gas limit to your preference.
- Click “Next” to proceed
- Review the transaction detail and click “Confirm” to send.
- You will then be redirected to the main page where you can see a list of your recent transactions
- The number of tokens and ETH (for gas) will not be deducted immediately. The status of the transaction is simply submitted to the network, which means the transaction has been sent and pending confirmation.
- When the transaction is successful, you will see the updated amount of the token and ETH balances, as well as the status of the transaction updated to “Confirmed”.
- Starting from v4.9.0, you'll see a notice when your transaction has been confirmed.
- If you click on the notice or the transaction on MetaMask, you will be directed to the transaction record on etherscan.io.
- Sometimes, your transaction may take longer to confirm. When that happens, you'll be prompted to retry submitting the (first pending) transaction with a higher gas price.