Curiosity doesn’t kill the fox. It empowers it!
To send tokens, you will need:
- The recipient (wallet) address
- Sufficient Ether in you account to cover the gas fee
- To make sure you only send to Ethereum address
- Click on the bars under the Fox icon on topleft corner to open the account page
- Select the token you would like to send
- On the token page, select the token you'd like to send and click “Send” to proceed
- On the Send Token page, key in the recipient address, token amount to send
- Click “Next” to proceed
- Check transaction detail. Click “Confirm” to send
- You will then be directed back to see your transaction listed on your account.
Note that the amount of ETH won’t be deducted immediately, and that the status of the transaction is submitted. It means the transaction has been sent and awaiting miners to mine/process them.
When the transaction is successful, you could see the updated amount of ETH balance, as well as the status of the transaction updated to “Confirmed”.
Starting from v4.9.0, you'll see a notice when your transaction has been confirmed.
If you click on the notice, or the transaction on MetaMask, you will be directed to the transaction record on etherscan.io.
Sometimes, your transaction may take longer to confirm. When that happens, you'll be prompted to retry submitting the (first pending) transaction with higher gas price.