Ready to Fox-Trot?
One of MetaMask's primary functions is to facilitate Ether transfer.
Here’s how you could send Ether from your MetaMask account:
- Open MetaMask
- Confirm the sending address/account is right. (Otherwise, click the favicon and change accounts)
- Click “Send”
- Insert recipient address
- Enter the amount of Ether you’d like sent
- Confirm the gas price. Otherwise, click the adjust button to change.
- Confirm transaction detail. Click “Next” to proceed
- On the "Confirm" page, click "Confirm" to send
- The transaction id will be displayed on your Account page
- Starting from v4.9.0, MetaMask will notify you when the transaction is processed.
If you have submitted a transaction, and it's pending for quite some time, you'll be prompted to retry submitting the transaction with higher gas.