If you have sent ETC funds to your MetaMask addresses, you could try using the interfaces of MyCrypto or MyEtherWallet if they support switching to the ETC network, to see and send the ETC funds you may have in your addresses.
Alternatively, you can set up a custom RPC server in your MetaMask extension to see the balance of ETC available.
Before proceeding, familiarize yourself with working with sidechains and custom networks through our User Guide here.
In MetaMask Extension
- Click on the identicon in the upper right-hand corner of Metamask Extension
- Navigate down to Settings, and then to the Networks section
- In the Networks section, click the Add Network button
- Click 'Show Show Advanced Options', and set:
Network name: ETC
New RPC URL: https://www.ethercluster.com/etc
- Click Save
- Select the ETC network you have just added at the top dropdown menu
- Alternatively, you can check: https://chainlist.wtf/ to auto-connect to ETC network.
You should be able to use the Send button to send ETC to any Ethereum Classic address.