MetaMask will never send you a direct message
MetaMask will never ask you for your Secret Recovery Phrase
If someone does, they're probably trying to scam you
Check out the Community Forums; you may find an answer there.
If you need to open a support ticket, read these instructions, then follow the link at the bottom.
The following instructions will increase the chances of a quick and accurate response.
**Remember, MetaMask is a non-custodial wallet. We can't reset your password, we can't reverse transactions, we can't look up your Secret Recovery Phrase.**
When you submit a request for help, our most important point of reference is the accuracy of the data you provide us when submitting a request. The following process will also ensure you won’t be flooded with automated emails with irrelevant or confusing solutions.
In order to receive fast and accurate support, please provide the following:
- State logs (How to Download State Logs)
- MetaMask version (Click or tap on the identicon in the upper right hand corner > Settings > About)
- Browser version / Mobile phone model
- Operating System and version
- Description of what you were doing right before the error occurred (If relevant);
- Are you able to repeat the error?
- What are the steps to reproduce the error?
- The networks, blockchains, and Dapps you used
- Any tokens or smart contracts involved
The Subject line is important
When submitting a ticket, try to be as specific as possible in the title. Titles with no reference to the issue are not captured in our filters, but instead are added to a constantly growing queue. Our agents go through this queue one by one. This will increase the waiting time for a reply.
Open a ticket here