If you or someone else recently transferred a token to your MetaMask wallet and you don't see it in MetaMask, please check the following:
- How long has it been? While blockchain transactions are fast, they are generally not instantaneous. It may be that the transaction is not complete yet. Check on a block explorer.
- Are you on the correct network?
- If you sent the token on an EVM-compatible network that you can use in MetaMask (e.g. BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche C-Chain, etc.), simply change networks in MetaMask.
- If the token was not sent on an EVM-compatible network, your funds may be lost. See our article here for more information.
- Have you added the token to your wallet?
If your token is displayed in your wallet but with the wrong amount, see here.