If you or someone else recently transferred a token to your MetaMask wallet and you don't see it in MetaMask, please check the following:
- How long has it been? While blockchain transactions are fast, they are generally not instantaneous.
- Is your token is an ERC-20, or other Ethereum token? (See a list of ERC-20 tokens here; for more information on the ERC-20 standard, see here.)
- If it is an Ethereum token, did you add it in your wallet as a custom token?
- If it is not an Ethereum token, did you use another chain or network to send the token to MetaMask?
- If you did use a different chain or network please add your custom network to MetaMask first, and ensure it works with MetaMask. You can follow these instructions on how to add a custom chain and view your token(s).