You have sent funds from Binance to Metamask but you do not see your tokens credited in your Metamask account.
Binance has confirmed transaction was successful and the withdraw address is correct. More than likely you used Binance network and sent funds as BEP20not ERC20.
To recover your funds:
- Go to Binance (BNB) Blockchain Explorer (bscscan.com)
- Enter your Metamask public address
- Click on "BEP-20 tokens" as per below and check if you find the transaction.
- Click on "token" and check if you find your "missing" tokens.
If you found the transaction and the tokens, great news it will be an easy fix!
Please note that MetaMask is set by default to connect to the Ethereum Mainnet, not the Binance Network.
What you need to do in Metamask to recover the funds:
- Add Binance as a custom network: https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain
or follow the instructions in this article:https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058992772-Add-Network-Custom-RPC-using-Chainlist
- Add that specific token (if other than BNB) as a custom token under the Binance network you've just added: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058460112-Custom-Tokens-in-other-networks
Lastly, if you want to move the tokens to Ethereum Mainnet, you will first need to send the tokens back to Binance. For details please check: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059408871-Sending-funds-back-to-Binance-BSC-network-
You can find more details about BSC network at the link below or by contacting Binance support: