The Ethereum network and gas fees can vary greatly. These transaction(s) could take a very long time depending on the network usage. You could wait for these pending transactions to complete or:
1. You can attempt to speed up or cancel the Txs (if you haven't already attempted this): https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489251-How-to-Speed-Up-or-Cancel-a-Pending-Transaction
2. You can also try enabling Custom Nonce in settings of MetaMask:
To do that, please initiate a new transaction of 0ETH. In the new transaction set the nonce number to the LATEST pending transaction you currently have:
Please set gas higher referencing https://ethgasstation.info/.
3. If none of these options above work you may need to reset your account:
- Click the account icon on the top-right corner of MetaMask
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Advanced"
- Scroll down and click Reset Account
4. If a transaction occurred FROM your MetaMask without your consent, it is likely you were hacked or you willingly gave your private key or Seed Phrase / Secret Recovery Phrase to a site or person (which means you gave away access to your funds).
5. If you did not receive funds from the 3rd party TO MetaMask, contact the 3rd party. You might also need to simply add the custom token to MetaMask: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489031-How-to-View-See-Your-Tokens-in-Metamask
To better communicate the importance of never sharing your seed phrase, we've changed the name of the phrase to "secret recovery phrase". Learn more here