Polkadot blockchain is not an EVM-compatible network and is currently not supported in MetaMask. We are hoping to support Polkadot in the future through our Snaps plugin system.
Articles in this section
- Why did I pay gas fees for a failed transaction?
- How to suggest a feature or improvement
- How to run your own Ethereum node and use it with MetaMask
- Does MetaMask support Polkadot?
- How to view Cardano ADA in your MetaMask wallet
- Why MetaMask and Infura cannot serve certain areas
- How to contact MetaMask Support
- Can I import Coinbase mobile to my MetaMask wallet?
- How to send us feedback, report a bug, or request a feature (Mobile)
- Does MetaMask support ERC 1155?