If you are having issues with your Ledger, here are some common fixes:
- First of all, make sure you have familiarized yourself with the content in our how-to article here.
- Make sure Ledger Live is closed when using your Ledger with MetaMask. Also, ensure it is unlocked and in the Ethereum application.
- Also, make sure you have:
- The most up-to-date firmware on your Ledger or Trezor device
- Re-installed/updated the Ethereum app on the ledger via (ledger live > manager)
- Your browser up-to-date
- Enabled "contract data" on the Ethereum app on the ledger device itself
Not seeing your MetaMask address or account listed when you connect your Trezor wallet?
The list of addresses or accounts displayed are addresses or accounts associated with only your Trezor, not your MetaMask wallet. To use the benefits and features of a hardware wallet, you will need to use one of your Trezor addresses or accounts, not your MetaMask address or account.