To find your ETH public address, just click the three-dot (...) dropdown menu in your MetaMask main screen. You can copy your address to the clipboard or you can view it on etherscan.
Articles in this section
- How to check my wallet activity on the blockchain explorer
- How to view/see your tokens (custom tokens) in Metamask
- Switching accounts in Metamask
- What is my ETH public address?
- How to reconcile my account
- Tax reporting feature
- How to reset password on the mobile app if you don't remember it?
- Importing a seed phrase from another wallet software: derivation path
- Accidentally deleted my wallet
- MetaMask is a non-custodial wallet